- Receive the Quarterly Newsletter.
- Receive notices of upcoming events.
- Can participate in the Grade 11 Physics Contest.
- Can attend the annual conference.
- Can join the OAPT Listserve discussion group
- Support the mission of the Association.
- Ensure the future of the Discipline of Physics in Ontario.
- to advance the teaching of physics in the secondary schools, colleges, and universities of Ontario.
- to promote a professional spirit and collegiality among the members of the Association.
OAPT is registered as a non-profit organization in Ontario,
and is able to issue tax receipts for donations.