- The student must be registered in a day school Grade 12 physics course SPH4U in Ontario in 2006 - 2007.
- All entries must be original work created by the student.
- Each student may submit only one entry.
- Each school may submit a maximum of 10 entries.
- The official entry form signed by the student and his/her physics teacher must accompany each entry.
- For film cameras, each photo print must be at least 10 cm by 15 cm and no larger than 25 cm by 30 cm, and must be accompanied by a duplicate negative that becomes the property of the OAPT.
- For digital photographs, a high-quality printout on photo paper must accompany the entry form, and an electronic version (preferably in JPEG format using a size of 1024 by 768 pixels) of the photo must be included on a disk.
- Copyright of the photo(s) remains with the student, but the OAPT reserves the right to reproduce the entries for display or publicity purposes at our conference and on the OAPT website, and to promote public awareness of physics education.
- Entries that have not complied with the rules will not be considered.